Tuesday, June 19

Taos!

Day off in Taos. Joe and I went to meet up with his sister, who was in the area as part of a traveling biology class with Mercyhurst University. 



We both went to the Rocky Mountain Candy Factory in Taos. 


After the visit, we descended upon Wal-Mart and Joe found some ranger gear for his job.


At dinner, we had delicious burgers at Five Star Burgers. It's a regional eatery. I got a lamb burger and it was gigantically delicious. 


I drove home in Joe's tent mate's convertible. I had to take the wheel because Joe couldn't drive a stick shift.  The ride there and back was remarkable. Day off: accomplished. 

1 comment:

  1. I had spent a whole day in Taos when I was there... I found it weird that all the buildings looked the same... couldn't tell the diffence between McDonalds restaurant and podiatrist office... lol. but other than that loved it! And I agree, the drive there and back is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete