Monday, August 15

Crater Lake



After Trail Peak, we descended to the depths of Crater Lake.  It was a long day and we arrived at camp just as they were finishing supper.  The staff made steaks, sauteed peppers and onions, and rice.  They had leftovers.  It was awesome.  


The view from the campfire area was magnificent.  As the sun went down, the Crater boys put on an entertaining show.  

Jason and I ended up staying the night there instead of heading back to base.  It was well worth the extended visit. 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron, I'm Rabbit's mom (even though he says he has none) and I enjoyed your blog. Thank you so much for the best recording of the campfire I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I'm glad you found it. They really know how to put on a show...

    ReplyDelete